I Project Overview
1. Project Introduction：
Located in Panji District, Huainan City, Anhui Province, the power station has a total installed capacity of 150MW and is the world's largest floating photovoltaic power station. The project uses idle water surface construction in the coal mining subsidence area. Adopting the new model of "fishing and light complementation" and turning subsidence areas into energy bases is a combination of comprehensive land utilization and new energy industries.
2. Construction Geological Conditions：
The Panji District of Huainan City is rich in coal resources. Excessive mining has caused a large area of land subsidence, groundwater seepage, forming a sinking pond water area, the underwater foundation is unstable, and with the passage of time, the subsidence area is further increasing.
I Project Features:
Considering that the underwater foundation is unstable, and the depth and scope of subsidence continue to expand, the entire power station adopts a floating photovoltaic power generation system:
1. The raw material of the floating body is high-density polyethylene, using [hard boat]? water surface photovoltaic floating system, using raw HDPE raw materials, which can be placed in the water for a long time, with anti-ultraviolet, anti-leakage, anti-freezing, anti-aging, anti-hydrolysis, It is corroded by chemicals, chemicals and aquatic organisms, and the average thickness is ≥3mm. The floating structure is designed with equal height and the force is balanced. The ear structure is firmly connected. The surface is treated with anti-skid treatment, and the floating body will not be deformed or damaged when an adult weighing 90Kg and below walks on it. The buoyancy of the floating body is not less than 1.5kN/m2, the tensile strength is not less than 20MPa, and it has sufficient impact resistance.
2. The connecting accessories and brackets are all made of aluminum alloy bracket snap-on design, which is convenient and flexible to install. Hollow ventilation can reduce temperature, minimize the occurrence of PID, and increase power generation. And to meet the long-term use in water and have anti-ultraviolet properties, the floating body, from material to structure, has passed the authoritative inspection of TUV, LTI and the National Solar Photovoltaic Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center!
3. The support structure of the square array ensures the connection between the components and the bracket, and the height can facilitate the replacement of the battery board and the electrical connection. It has the ability to resist hail, snow, and strong wind. The installation of the square bracket is based on the principles of simple, fast and safe installation. .
4. In order to ensure the safe and stable operation of the power station during the life cycle of the complex conditions such as weather, water pattern, and geology in the coal mining subsidence area, the anchoring system is organically combined with freezing, flood control, and fire fighting.